Star Child Choker
With 5 powerful heart chakra crystals this delicate choker packs an energetic punch!
Also available as a bracelet [pictured]
Handmade in our small studio using genuine morganite, rose quartz & mother of pearl stones.
Pink Morganite properties
- Enhances the power of the divine feminine
- Activates the heart chakra
- Reminds us we are all connected
- Aids in releasing attachment
- Encourages fair treatment
- Evokes a sense of peace, joy and inner strength
- Attracts the abundance of love
Rose Quartz properties
- Activates the heart chakra
- The stone of universal love
- Raises self esteem & self love
- Aids emotional healing & spiritual growth
Mother of Pearl properties
- Brings the gentle healing power of the sea
- Stress relieving
- Stimulates our intuition and sensitivity
- Brings balance, clarity and imagination
- Third eye, heart and crown chakra balance
Available in 5 sizes.
- Sizing is Approx
- Extension chain adds an extra 5cm
- Silver plated star bead approx 5mm
- Genuine Rose Quartz & Mother of pearl semi-precious crystal beads approx 4mm
- Genuine star cut Morganite semi-precious crystal bead approx 6mm
- Japanese glass seed beads -2mm
- Each crystal bead is individual therefore slight variations may occur in colour and size.
- We have done our best to capture an accurate colour, but please note that variations occur from screen to screen
- Handmade in our studio
- This listing is for ONE choker
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIMES ARE CALCULATED FOR AFTER WE HAVE MADE & DISPATCHED YOUR ORDER, NOT INCLUDING THE TIME TO MAKE ITEMS.
We aim to make items and ship orders within 2-3 working days, this may be longer during busy periods.
Standard shipping: FREE
On all UK orders only. Sent using Second Class post with Royal Mail. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery [may be longer during busy periods]
Express shipping: £2.00
On UK orders only. Sent using First Class post with Royal Mail. Please allow 1-3 business days [may be longer during busy periods]
SHIPPING TO EUROPE
£0 - £50 = £4 ShippingOver £50 shipping is FREE.All items will be sent using Royal Mail. Tracked and signed for.
Delivery times will vary on country, please allow 15 working days.[CUSTOMS AND VAT CHARGES MAY APPLY AND ARE NOT PAID BY FLORRIE & ROSE]
£0 - £100 = £10 Shipping
Over £100 shipping is FREE.
All items will be sent using Royal Mail. Tracked and signed for.
Delivery times will vary on country, please allow 15 working days.
[CUSTOMS AND VAT CHARGES MAY APPLY AND ARE NOT PAID BY FLORRIE & ROSE]
Orders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form.
Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate.
Florrie & Rose are not responsible for packages that are not delivered due to incorrect shipping addresses.
All orders shipped to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees that are paid by the buyer.
The value of payment received cannot be altered to decrease international custom fees.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the buyer at the time of pick up. We have no control over these charges.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control and beyond the original delivery estimates.
Feel free to contact your local customs office for further information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESWe have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return or exchange.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags (if applicable), and in its original packaging. Earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will give you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. The cost of return postage is non refundable.
We recommend using a tracked service as we can’t take responsibility for any parcels lost in transit.
You can always contact us for any return & exchange questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faulty & Wrong items
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please email email@example.com with FAULTY in the email header along with your order number and a photo of the damaged/wrong item. We will get back to you asap to fix the problem.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.