Autumn Sun Bracelet
Carry the warmth of the sun with our hand-beaded bracelet. With 5 stunning semi-precious stones.
Handmade in our small studio using genuine Amber, Red Tigers Eye & Smoky Quartz stones.
Can be worn alone or stacked with any of our collection.
- Amber is formed from tree sap and resin, the ancient lifeblood of ancient trees, it nourishes life because it is made up of the very essence of life itself
- Strengthens and connects you to your inner wisdom
Provides insight, strength, patience and courage
- Enhances your creativity
- Amber is a warm, cheerful, wise, protective, and healing stone
Red tigers eye properties
- Provides motivation so can help with procrastination!
- Can be helpful for dispelling fear and anxiety
- Builds confidence and energises the emotional body
- An excellent grounding stone it can also be helpful for meditation
- Stills the mind and helps achieve a deep meditation
Smoky Quartz properties
- Promotes positive thoughts and action.
- Brings emotional calmness, relieving stress and anxiety.
- Root Chakra balancing.
- A powerful grounding stone it aids in our connection with mother earth.
- Helps to grow your intuition and to connect us to our divine feminine.
- An excellent meditation stone, it will draw your energy down to the earth, giving you strength, power and a stable footing to take on the world.
Available in 4 sizes
- Sizing is Approx
- Extension chain adds an extra 1cm
- 2 genuine semi-precious Amber stone beads approx 4mm
- 2 genuine semi-precious Red Tigers Eye stone beads approx 4mm
- 1 genuine semi-precious Smoky Quartz stone bead approx 4mm
- Alloy metal spacer beads [Lead & Nickel free]
- Japanese glass seed beads-2mm
- Each crystal bead is individual therefore slight variations may occur in colour and size
- We have done our best to capture an accurate colour, but please note that variations occur from screen to screen
- This listing is for ONE bracelet
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIMES ARE CALCULATED FOR AFTER WE HAVE MADE & DISPATCHED YOUR ORDER, NOT INCLUDING THE TIME TO MAKE ITEMS.
We aim to make items and ship orders within 2-3 working days, this may be longer during busy periods.
Standard shipping: FREE
On all UK orders only. Sent using Second Class post with Royal Mail. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery [may be longer during busy periods]
Express shipping: £2.00
On UK orders only. Sent using First Class post with Royal Mail. Please allow 1-3 business days [may be longer during busy periods]
SHIPPING TO EUROPE
£0 - £50 = £4 ShippingOver £50 shipping is FREE.All items will be sent using Royal Mail. Tracked and signed for.
Delivery times will vary on country, please allow 15 working days.[CUSTOMS AND VAT CHARGES MAY APPLY AND ARE NOT PAID BY FLORRIE & ROSE]
£0 - £100 = £10 Shipping
Over £100 shipping is FREE.
All items will be sent using Royal Mail. Tracked and signed for.
Delivery times will vary on country, please allow 15 working days.
[CUSTOMS AND VAT CHARGES MAY APPLY AND ARE NOT PAID BY FLORRIE & ROSE]
Orders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form.
Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate.
Florrie & Rose are not responsible for packages that are not delivered due to incorrect shipping addresses.
All orders shipped to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees that are paid by the buyer.
The value of payment received cannot be altered to decrease international custom fees.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the buyer at the time of pick up. We have no control over these charges.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control and beyond the original delivery estimates.
Feel free to contact your local customs office for further information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESWe have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return or exchange.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags (if applicable), and in its original packaging. Earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will give you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. The cost of return postage is non refundable.
We recommend using a tracked service as we can’t take responsibility for any parcels lost in transit.
You can always contact us for any return & exchange questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faulty & Wrong items
Please inspect your order upon delivery and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please email email@example.com with FAULTY in the email header along with your order number and a photo of the damaged/wrong item. We will get back to you asap to fix the problem.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.